Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Good morning!

Few more days to go and it would be christmas once again. I dont really know what i feel now. I dont know why i am not too excited about it, not like when i was younger that i always look forward to this event of the year. I dont seem to find my happiness in christmas anymore. I dont know what makes me happy now. This is one thing i learned in the past few days that i have been exploiting the happiness i needed in my life. I think i have exploited happiness too much that i cant find the ultimate happiness anymore.

but i look forward for our batch reunion, and the samal getaway that we will be doing with kenneth martin and rafael, and i guess a few chick.. hehe..

1 comment:

Arvy Creencia said...

HI Merry Christmas.. :P greet na kita para ma-feel mo na ang Christmas.. :)

 
ss_blog_claim=2a50937fbeed2ed0888ae8246d9276ca ss_blog_claim=2a50937fbeed2ed0888ae8246d9276ca